iHope Network (IHN) designed our platform to address important barriers to effective treatment faced by you as a clinician and by your patients.
IHN is committed to responding to referrals within 48 hours, and our goal is that all patients who accept treatment speak to a therapist within 7 days.
For clinicians IHN offers the following advantages:
• Your patients are administered an evidence-based, empirically-validated treatment protocol.
• Your patients receive an iHopeConnect psychiatric diagnostic interview both to assure eligibility of appropriate patients as well as to identify patients requiring behavioral health specialty care.
• Your patients are treated by licensed, well-trained and experienced CBT clinicians.
• Your patients’ depression symptoms, including suicidal risk, are remotely and routinely tracked and monitored over time.
• Your patients can complete treatment from home in convenient manner at reduced costs, without missing school or work.
• You receive regular patient progress reports detailing patient status, treatment progress, treatment adherence rates, and clinical notes on a schedule coordinated between your practice and IHN.
IHN is currently accepting BCBSMA in Massachusetts and private pay in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
To learn more call 800-225-0634 and use the dial by name directory to leave a message for Tom Hunter, or email email@example.com